Homes for Sale in Buckhead Atlanta
The Buckhead real estate market
Buckhead is a very large area of Atlanta and goes above the city limits of Atlanta all the way to I-285. For the purposes of simplicity I have divided Buckhead into four areas by zip code. To search for Single family homes in Buckhead you can use the simple search at the top of this page and just change the zip code depending on which area you are looking at.
The Four Zip Codes that make up Buckhead
Is the area in the city limits which is north of Peachtree Creek (around Peachtree Battle) and includes neighborhoods like Peachtree Battle, Peachtree Hills, Garden Hills, Peachtree Park, Tuxedo Park, and Buckhead Forest . It goes north to approximately Piedmont and Roswell Rd.
- Condos for Sale today in Buckhead 30305
- Buckhead 30305 Market Report
- Buckhead 30305 Condo Loft and townhome Market Report
- Search Homes sold in Buckhead 30305 in the last 3 months,
- Search Condos sold in Buckhead 30305 in the last 3 months.
30326 is the area around Lenox square and Phipps Plaza and is home to high rise condo buildings and a small neighborhood Buckhead Heights between Lenox Rd and Roxboro.
- Condos for Sale today in Buckhead 30326
- Buckhead 30326 Market Report
- Search Homes sold in Buckhead 30326 in the last 6 months, won't be many, if any.
- Search Condos sold in Buckhead 30326 in the last 3 months.
304342 is a large northern section of buckhead that goes from Brookhaven to Lake Forest Dr. with an outcropping past Lake Forest that includes Chastain Park. It Includes North Buckhead, High Point, Windsor Heights, and Chastain Park
- Condos for Sale today in Buckhead 30342
- Buckhead Single Family 30342 Market Report 3 months
- Buckhead Condo, townhome and Loft 30342 Market Report 3 months
- Search Homes sold in Buckhead 30342 in the last 3 months,
- Search Condos sold in Buckhead 30342 in the last 3 months.
30327 is also north of 30305 more to the west and goes all the way to I-285
- Condos for Sale today in Buckhead 30327
- Buckhead 30327 Market Report single family last 3 months
- Buckhead 30327 Market Report condo loft and townhome past 3 months
- Search Homes sold in Buckhead 30327 in the last 3 months,
- Search Condos sold in Buckhead 30327 in the last 3 months.
History of Buckhead
Buckhead is the name of a large northern section of Atlanta. Buckhead is home to the Governors Mansion, top notch restaurants, elegant shopping and high end real estate. Henry Irby bought 205 acres of land in 1828 which included what is now known as "The Heart of Buckhead", the intersection of Peachtree Rd, West Paces Ferry and Roswell Road. At that time Peachtree Rd was a Creek Indian Trail. He built a General Store and Tavern and had a large Buck's head stuffed and mounted on the wall. Hence the name Buckhead. The popular establishment was able to survive the Civil War, and Sherman's march to the sea. Formerly known as Irbyville, the name “Buckhead” was adopted as the name of the community. Buckhead and Atlanta were founded approximately at the same time. In 1954 it was annexed into the city.
Thinking about selling your Buckhead home? Get an INSTANT property valuation now!
Our website features the best Buckhead real estate search for homes, condos, land and foreclosure properties available. It is the only site you will ever need! It is easy-to-use and updated by the official Realtor®’s listing service, the FMLS every 15 minutes.
You can save searches, and get daily email alerts of new listings, price changes, sold data, and market reports. Our Interactive Map Search allows you to view properties on a map or refine your search by drawing the boundaries around the area you desire.
Curious about what’s happening in your neighborhood? You can create a custom market report to see what’s active, under contract, and sold in your neighborhood!
Contact us today to find out how we can be of assistance to you!