Homes for Sale in Kirkwood Atlanta
Search the FMLS and GAMLS with no registration required!
|Kirkwood Homes Under $500,000||Kirkwood Homes $500,000 -$750,000||Kirkwood Homes $750,000 +|
|Kirkwood Condos Lofts or Townhomes for sale||Kirkwood Multi family or investment prop.||Kirkwood Lots and Land|
The Kirkwood Atlanta Hotsheet This hotsheet link will show you the newest listings, updated every 15 minutes from both FMLS and GAMLS. If you want to be one of the the first to see the next Kirkwood listing, bookmark the hotsheet page and check back morning, noon, afternoon, night, late night....you get the drift!
Kirkwood Market Report This is a list of the active listings, pending sales and recent sales in Kirkwood. Has days on market, square footage and more.
Single Family Homes in Kirkwood sold - last 6 months This is a list with thumbnail photos of what's sold in Kirkwood Atlanta in the last 6 months. Click the thumbnail to see the full display.
Kirkwood Condos Lofts or Townhomes Sold - last 6 months This list is the sales in the last 6 months with thumbnail pictures. The search is for zip code 30317 which is the Greater Kirkwood area, including some of East Lake
About Kirkwood This is a vibrant intown neighborhood located just south of Candler Park, East of Reynoldstown, north of East Atlanta and west of Kirkwood. There is a great diversity of housing options from simple post World War II saltboxes, to Craftsman Bungalows, to new very contemporary luxury homes, townhomes, and everything between. Kirkwood is a member of the Atlanta NPU "O" along with East Lake, Edgewood and the East Lake Villages. They normally meet at the Brannon Community Center in Kirkwood. Now they are meeting remotely.
Attractions There is always a lot to do in Kirkwood. It is a tight knit community with a great business district offering shops and restaurants. A very comprehensive website that details these business can be found here.
- The Kirkwood Spring Fling and Tour of Homes. (link to the FB group) This is hosted every year (was cancelled in 2020 due to Covid, but will return when we get back to normal). It happens in Bessie Branham Park.
- The Kirkwood Wine Stroll This is another event put on hold in 2020, it was virtual this year and we are praying it will be back in 2021 as a live event.
- The Kirkwood Urban Forest and Community Garden
- The Kirkwood Neighbors Association Here is a link to the Facebook group
- Pratt Pullman Yards
- Coan Park Located at 1530 Woodbine Ave SE right on the border of Kirkwood and Edgewood. Coan Park has a gymnasium and some outdoor excercise equipment.
- Gillam Park